Basic AM EAS sensormatic jammer 58kHz
Jamming: only EAS AM type 58kHz
Amplitude: 1,5 meters
Activity modes: 1 mode
Warranty: 1 year
Battery type: 2*АА 1,5V
Device operating time: 90 min / 2 battery
Watch more videos with demonstrations of jammers on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bombastershop+jammer
In 2020, we reinvented this jammer, taking into account all our knowledge, made it a little more powerful, you can now use simple AA batteries for your convenience.
This is an old version of the 2012 model jammer, using the AM gate jamming method of 2009, pay attention to the smart AM jammer for sensormatic type gates, key differences:
1. disguise, this is a full-fledged power bank, you can charge your phone from the device (in the event of an inspection, you will not find a strange box with an LED, which will surely attract attention).
2. indication of operation and charge level by vibration:
you do not need to look at the LED to know if the jammer is active or the charge level is too low.
3. Multiple activity modes compatible with AM systems, which are protected from a standard jammer.
4. does not require changing the batteries, since it has a built-in battery, you can charge it by charging from your smartphone
BUT! it still works with most AM systems from different manufacturers, and if you are not able to financially invest in the most modern equipment, it will help you understand the value of such equipment and its potential.
• Suppresses the signal produced by the tags/alarms in the working area of anti-theft Acousto-Magnetic gates:
Information on the distinguishing features of AM and RF systems can be found at this link:
How to identify the type of antitheft system
• Designed as a plastic box with a main switch and LED that provides information about a stable work or a discharge of the device
• This is the simplest version of the jammer of AM systems without camouflage, it is not able to defeat some systems since it has only one activity mode that was developed back in 2009.
• But at the same time it has the ability to defeat the old AM models of anti-theft systems.
• The appearance may differ from that shown in the pictures, as sometimes we change the assembly technologies of even old models of jammers: